In early 2014, one of my long-time clients, Jimmy Evans, the principal of the Evans Family Law Group, asked me to manage the development and search-engine optimization for the firm’s new website. https://www.evansfamilylawgroup.com/ . Jimmy previously hired me in 2008 to manage his former firm’s (Evans and Peek) television and radio advertising and I continued managing his advertising when he opened Evans Family Law Group in 2010. He asked me to manage his online marketing based on the success of the radio and television advertising and relationship we had developed.
Since June 2014, Evans has been No. 1, 2, or 3 for the search term “divorce attorney Austin,” and most related terms. Notably, they rank higher for “divorce attorney Austin” than marketing and advertising behemoth Cordell and Cordell which is number one for “Divorce attorney San Antonio.” Evans also has ranked No. 1 or 2 for “family law attorney Austin” and related terms since June 2014.
My website, https://www.frinkadvertising.com/, is No. 1, 2 or 3 for most terms related to “television and radio advertising Austin,” and “television advertising San Antonio.”
I have recently started soliciting new SEO clients. If you’re interested in discussing my Local SEO services for your firm call me or email me to schedule a time to talk.
What is Local SEO?
If you want your website to be found by potential customers in your local trade area you’ll need to take critical first steps and then engage in a long-term on-going effort.
- Create or claim your Google My Business page
- Create listings on the “local” sites that matter (AKA citation-building)
- Correct and remove duplicate listings for your business (AKA citation cleanup)
- Fill out incomplete listings (specify your hours, categories, etc.)
- Make technical fixes to your site
- Do basic optimization of title tags, and display your name, address and phone # on every page
- Create a page for each specific service and/or product you offer
- Regularly create new content and refresh old content
- Create a separate page for each of your services as you add them
- Get more reviews on Google and other relevant sites
- Research new link opportunities and obtain those links
- Conduct a regular site audit to correct new problems such as typos and broken links
Local SEO is not mysterious or complicated. It’s really just public relations, marketing, and advertising since the advent of the internet, Google and other search engines.
In addition to Local SEO, we also offer website maintenance services for a monthly retainer starting from $100 per month.
Why Hire Me For Local SEO?
I’ve been in business for myself since 1981: first, as the owner of a small chain of convenience stores, then as an award-winning straight commission sales representative for Time Warner Cable Advertising Sales, and since 2002, as the founder and owner of Frink Inc. Advertising.
In each of these businesses, I thrived because I made my clients’ needs my own. I’m accountable and accessible. I do what I say I’m going to do. I consistently meet deadlines. My clients never have a hard time reaching me if they have a question, a problem, or just want to run an idea by me. Like most business owners, I delegate work to employees and associates, but I’ve never told a client that the blame for something that didn’t get done or a mistake that was made was anyone’s responsibility but my own. One of the reasons I decided to offer Local SEO service is because I found these traits rare in the SEO providers that I’ve dealt with dating back to 2008. You can read more about my background here.
Free Local SEO and Website Review
If you’re interested in an honest and clear assessment of your website and what you can achieve in local search rankings in the short and long-term, call or email me and we’ll talk.